Come Join the Juniper Preserve Team!
Our associates are the key to providing our guests and members with a memorable experience. Juniper Preserve associates enjoy a collaborative working environment that provides a safe space for innovation, growth, and development. In addition to working in a high desert oasis, Juniper Preserve offers generous employee benefits and ongoing hospitality training.
Are You Interested In Joining the Team?
We are always looking for the best, and if that’s you, please consider applying!Review Openings & Apply Now!
Juniper Preserve is an equal opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify.
Perks and Benefits
All employees regardless of status receive the following perks:
- Complimentary golf
- Generous discounts in our Spa, Food & Beverage outlets, Golf Shop and Lodging
- Wellness Benefits, such as: Breathwork & Sounds Baths, Wellness Walks, and more to come!
- Free Calm App Subscription: The #1 App for Sleep, Meditation & Relaxation
- Partnership with Working Advantage: Exclusive Employee discounts & special offers not offered to the general public
- $200 referral bonuses per referral
- 401k with company match
- A fun, collaborative work environment with staff events throughout the year such as:
- Holiday parties
- Intramural sports teams
In addition to these perks, our seasonal associates have the ability to receive up to a $500 bonus after completing their season.
Benefit packages available for our full-time, year-round staff include:
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Employee Assistance & Wellness Support
- Generous Voluntary Benefits Package include options for adding on:
- Health Saving Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Group Critical Illness Insurance
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- Hospital Care Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short Term Disability Insurance
- Legal Plan & full representation for estate planning, real estate matters, immigration assistance, document review/preparation, defense of civil lawsuits, family law, and elder law matters
About our Community
Set on 640 acres amidst Central Oregon’s 1,000-year-old juniper forest and surrounded by the Cascade Mountain Range, Juniper Preserve has received recognition as the premier resort community in the West and was first to offer a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course and Tom Fazio Championship Golf Course side-by-side. Resort amenities include multiple restaurants, world-class clubhouse, the Pronghorn Golf Academy, the newly updated Juniper Spa, fitness center and classes, outdoor heated pools with water slide and hot tubs, as well as customized adventures to take advantage of our proximity to Central Oregon’s many outdoor activities, cultural interests, and culinary and craft beverage experiences. In 2019 Juniper Preserve debuted the new, anxiously awaited Huntington Lodge and it was named one of the top 10 Hottest New Hotel Openings by Conde Nast Traveler.
With our owners and guests, we’re here to co-discover, explore, and celebrate the many different means of and paths to well-being so that they can live better, healthier, happier, and more fulfilled lives together.